Information Still Being Updated for 2021 Season
GOSL Division A Champions 2009 – 2019
It’s going to be another GREAT year for the Rockbrook Pool Swim Team!
Swim Team Practice Schedule
Practices are held Monday – Friday, beginning June 2, 2021, as follows:
8:15 to 9:00 a.m – 11 and over
9:00 to 9:45 a.m. – 9 and 10 year olds
9:45 to 10:15 a.m. – 8 and unders
10:30 to 11:00 a.m. – Super Swimmers (please see information below).
All swimmers must be able to swim 25 yards with little to no assistance. 25 yards is the length of the pool.
Registration is $60 per swimmer. Swim team members must have a Family Membership or Trial Membership at Rockbrook Swimming Pool. Please pay by check and bring to pool on Wednesday, June 2, or via mail (10800 W Center Road, Omaha, NE 68144).
Swim Team Dues are not refundable for any reason. Please email email@example.com if you have additional questions.
Confirmation of swim team participation is up the coaches based upon criteria above.
Tentative Swim Meet Schedule for 2021:
All swim meets start at 6p.m. Swim meets at Rockbrook Pool will be limited to immediate family only. Families will receive an email regarding guidelines for observers at away pool meets.
- Dual Meet: June 9 @ Keystone
- Dual Meet: June 16 @ Rockbrook
- Dual Meet: June 23 @Westridge
- Dual Meet: June 30 @ Rockbrook
- Dual Meet: July 7 @ Rockbrook
- 10 & Under Prelims: July 12 @ Rockbrook
- 11 & Over Prelims: July 13 @Prairie Lane
- Finals-July 15 @ Westridge
- Season Celebration-TBA
- A-M brings main dishes/salads
- N-Z brings deserts
- Eat first and awards will follow
- There will be bags for coaches. Please consider having your child make a card/bring a gift card/money or other token of appreciation for the time coaches dedicated to the swim team!
**We are in need of a Volunteer Coordinator and Meet Prep Volunteer for the 2021 Swim Team.**
Past parent volunteers will be available to provide instruction and support of these roles. Parent support is VITAL to the success of our swim team. Please considering volunteering for these two specific roles.
Meet Prep Volunteer-Position Open
Social Activities/Events Volunteer- Position Open
Volunteer Coordinator –Position Open
Our biggest ask to parents is to help volunteer. The Swim Team needs lots of help during the season, so please pitch in where you can. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering for any of the above positions or below responsibilities.
- Parent committee to coordinate the team social functions – opening potluck, pep rally before prelims, pancakes before finals, end of the season party
- Timers/Runners at every home meet
- Grillers at every home meet
- Zookeepers at every home meet
- Timing table at every home meet
- Thursday donuts
- Parent to coordinate team clothing
Swim Team Gear Order Option
This year, the Rockbrook Swim Team is working with Swim Quick for swimwear and gear. As of 5/21/2021, the link to order is open but suits will likely not arrive for the first meet.
Co-Head Coaches: Kaitie Hangren
Swim Team Liaison: Chris Hangren