The Rockbrook Pool Board is governed by 9 members, who serve on a three-year term.
The 2019 Board Members:
- President: Tom Wehling (Lifeguard Chair)
- Vice President: Open
- Treasurer: Nick Adams (Membership Chair)
- Secretary: Kim Schenkelberg (PR/Communications Chair)
- Member-at-Large/Concessions Chair: Open
- Member-at-Large: Derek Michel (Pool and Grounds Chair)
- Member-at-Large: John Luddy (Swim Team Chair)
- Member-at-Large: Diana Nolte (Social/Fundraising Events Chair)
- Member-at-Large/Long Range Planning Chair: open
The board meetings are held the 3rd Thursday of the month, from 7:00 to 8:30pm. During the season, the meetings are held at Rockbrook Pool, off season at Don & Millies. To contact the board, please email us at email@example.com.
The 2019 Annual Member meeting with be the Fourth Thursday (April 25, 2019) at Rockbrook Elementary Multi-Purpose Room from 7:00p – 8:30p. We hope to see you there!
We are looking for board members who have a passion to serve their community and who have an interest in continuing the amazing legacy of Rockbrook Pool. If you have experience or expertise in that you feel would be an asset to the pool we would love to hear from you! If you are interested in joining the board, please be sure you meet the following requirements:
- Bond Holding Member;
- You are awesome;
- Like to have fun; and
- Want to continue our tradition of being the best pool in D66.