The Rockbrook Pool Board is governed by 9 members, who serve on a three-year term.
The 2022 Board Members:
- President/Pool & Grounds: Joel Backhuus
- Vice President/Membership: Jaime Gemar
- Treasurer: Chris Hangren (Life Guard Chair)
- Secretary: Seth Backhuss
- Member-at-Large: Chris Hangren (Concessions)
- Member-at-Large: Erin Porterfield (Communications)
- Member-at-Large: Jaime Gemar (Swim Team)
- Member-at-Large: Erika Conces (Event and Event Communications)
- Member-at-Large: Grant Leach (Long Range Planning)
- Member-at-Large: Caleb McDaniel
- Member-at-Large: Kelley Jansen
The board meetings are held the 3rd Thursday of the month, from 7:00 to 8:30pm. During the season, the meetings are held at Rockbrook Pool. To contact the board, please email us at email@example.com.
The 2022 Annual Member meeting with be the Fourth Thursday (April 21, 2022) via zoom 7:00p – 8:30p.
We are looking for board members who have a passion to serve their community and who have an interest in continuing the amazing legacy of Rockbrook Pool. If you have experience or expertise in that you feel would be an asset to the pool we would love to hear from you! If you are interested in joining the board, please be sure you meet the following requirements:
- Bond Holding Member;
- You are awesome;
- Like to have fun; and
- Want to continue our tradition of being the best pool in D66.