The Rockbrook Pool Board is governed by 9 members, who serve on a three-year term.
The 2020 Board Members:
- President: Nick Adams
- Vice President: Danny Hershiser
- Treasurer: Grant Leach
- Secretary: Erika Conces
- Member-at-Large: Diana Nolte (Concessions & Social Chair)
- Member-at-Large: Derek Michel (Pool and Grounds Chair)
- Member-at-Large: Chris Hangren (Swim Team & Lifeguard Chair)
- Member-at-Large: Jackie Grau (Long Range Planning)
The board meetings are held the 3rd Thursday of the month, from 7:00 to 8:30pm. During the season, the meetings are held at Rockbrook Pool, off season at Rockbrook School Multi-Purpose Room. To contact the board, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2020 Annual Member meeting with be the Fourth Thursday (April 23, 2020) at Rockbrook Elementary Multi-Purpose Room from 7:00p – 8:30p. We hope to see you there!
We are looking for board members who have a passion to serve their community and who have an interest in continuing the amazing legacy of Rockbrook Pool. If you have experience or expertise in that you feel would be an asset to the pool we would love to hear from you! If you are interested in joining the board, please be sure you meet the following requirements:
- Bond Holding Member;
- You are awesome;
- Like to have fun; and
- Want to continue our tradition of being the best pool in D66.