GOSL Division A Champions 2010 – 2017
It’s going to be another GREAT year for the Rockbrook Pool Swim Team!
Swim Team Practice Schedule
Practices are held Monday – Friday, beginning on June 4th, as follows:
8 & under 10:30 -11:15am
9/10 year olds: 9:45 -10:30am
11& & over 8:45 – 9:45am
*All swimmers must be able to swim across the diving well on the first day of practice. Registration is $55 per swimmer. Swim team members must have a family membership at Rockbrook Swimming Pool. Registration form and payment must be received by May 25th. Make checks payable to Rockbrook Swim Team.
Swim Team Dues are not refundable for any reason.
To register, complete the forms below and pay online or brink check/cash to the Sneak Peek Event.
Confirmation of swim team participation is up the coaches based upon criteria above*.
Swim Meet Schedule for 2018:
All swim meets start at 6pm.
- Dual Meet: June 6th-Rockbrook at Keystone
- Dual Meet: June 13th-Rockbrook at Westridge
- Dual Meet: June 20th-Prairie Lane at Rockbrook
- Dual Meet: June 27th-Sunset Hills at Rockbrook
- Dual Meet: July 3rd (Tuesday)-JCC at Rockbrook
- 10 & Under Prelims, July 9thth at Prairie Lane
- 11 & Over Prelims, July 10th at Westridge
- Finals-July 12th at Rockbrook
- Season Celebration-July 15th at Rockbrook
ONLINE REGISTRATION-NEW THIS SEASON!!!
There are 3 key forms that need to be completed to register all swimmers (returning or new). These forms take only a few minutes to complete.
- Registration Form – Please complete one form per family : Family contact info , swimmers name(s) and birth dates
- Release Form – Please complete one release form for EACH SWIMMER.
- Meet Intent Form – Please complete one meet intent form for EACH SWIMMER. Check schedules and let the coaches know any conflicts you have with meet dates.
- Payment – Please bring your check or cash for payment to Sneak Peak or pay online: CLICK HERE
Volunteers –Katie Henningsen
Our biggest ask to parents is to help Volunteer. The Swim Team needs lots of help during the season, so please pitch in where you can. Please contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parent committee to coordinate the team social functions – opening potluck, pep rally before prelims, pancakes before finals, end of the season party
- Timers/Runners at every home meet
- Grillers at every home meet
- Zookeepers at every home meet
- Timing table at every home meet
- Thursday donuts
- Parent to coordinate team clothing
Swim Suits – Amy Gurnett
Amy Gurnett will be coordinating the swim suit order again this year. Thanks Amy! Stop by the Sneak Peak and get your order in for the season. You can also contact Amy at email@example.com .
Swim Team Gear – TBD
Look for an email to order swim team shirts or sweatshirts for the season. We would love to have a parent volunteer to help with the clothing order this season!
Co-Head Coaches: Liz Luddy & Matt Gurnett
Coaches: Kaitlyn Hangren, Jackson Hanus, Shay Snow, Michaela Gurnett, Peyton Stover
Volunteer Coaches: Anna Henningsen, Mia Snow
Swim Team Liaisons: John Luddy & Matt Pentico